Fall Fashion Tips! 🍁
Happy first day of October! It’s time to start talking about fall fashion and how to transition your summer clothes to your fall wardrobe. I’m here to help with some great tips so you can stay stylish all season long!
1. Invest in some cute sweaters and jackets that you can wear with various outfits! You will need something easy to throw on over your shirt when it gets cooler out (preferably something neutral).
These are some great options below. I think everyone should have at least one of each of these jacket staples!
2. Some cute booties can elevate any fall look! But be careful not to let your jeans get bunched up when wearing them. I always like to fold the Jean cuffs for a cleaner look.
*These are my favorite booties I own!
3. Layer, layer, layer! You can still be cute and cozy at the same time. I love to layer fun tees or a flannel with a sweater over it (see pic below).
4. Don’t be afraid to accessorize. I personally love wearing cute hats with my fall outfits. You can’t go wrong with a cute scarf or belt either!
5. Keep your maxi dresses. you can still wear them with a long sleeve tee underneath or a jacket over it! So cute!
Also check out my new fall favorites post on my like to know it page!